Schedule a Personalized Divorce Assessment with an Attorney Now!
Have you found yourself facing divorce or ready to divorce?
- Have you been served divorce papers?
- Is your relationship failing and affecting your work and social life?
- Are you unsure of the actions to take to protect your children?
We believe this initial meeting with an attorney regarding your divorce is one of the most important meetings you will ever have with an attorney. In order provide a comprehensive review of your specific divorce issues and provide realistic analysis of your possible outcomes we emplore a unique service called a Personalized Divorce Assessment.
It is unique in several ways and goes much further than our traditional consultation method.
Here is what you will get with a Personalized Divorce Assessment:
- You will meet with an attorney who will conduct an assessment of your unique situation and answer all your questions;
- We will explore the facts/history concerning your issues, review documents, and suggest areas to explore;
- Review Florida laws and cases that apply to your unique factual situation.
- If you have children, we discuss various ways to protect them from the adults’ actions, so we can minimize the impact of the court system on them;
- We help define for you and then focus on your most important concerns and needs. We help you develop unique approaches to achieve your goals and to meet your needs and interests;
- We advise you regarding all of your legal options — from handling the case yourself to attending mediation, to preparing for and conducting a full-blown trial;
- We provide you with additional reading material that you can take home and review at your leisure;
- We develop an initial legal strategy for how to move forward with your case and how to protect yourself legally;
- We provide you with an audio recording of the legal advice given to you during the assessment; and
- We also provide information about how to choose an attorney, even if that attorney is not us.
Do not wait another day to schedule your Personalized Divorce Assessment.
This session is an opportunity (without further obligation) to hire this firm, so that you can learn how our firm operates and for us to learn about you and your case.
The divorce assessment does not obligate you to choose our office to represent you. We believe so strongly in educating individuals about divorce and family law matters that we see this as a service to the community and to you. Well-informed individuals make the best decisions about their immediate legal issues and their future.